CNN.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Five Hour Energy and You!

So there is a new craze that the kids are doing nowadays and its called Five-hour energy which is apparently healthier than coffee and gives five hours of, well, energy. I guess its OK for caffeine and stuff but has soon as you taste it you think there HAS to be a better way. Really. Its tastes below average, I mean, I could probably make a better energy drink that's small, healthy, tastes better than that 5 hour energy crap and will keep you awake for hours. My urine. Yup. I can urinate something that will be ultimately be better than 5-hour energy in every category. It is biodegradable, I can sell it tiny cups like the doctors office has, if you've tasted my pee before you know the saltiness well bode well with the American focus groups, and lets be honest, you will be awake and alert for well over 5 hours with the taste and knowledge of my urine on you're tongue. Watch out world, get ready for the next phenomenon! SALADPEE! You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment